Website Privacy & Terms & Conditions
We have published the following information in order to maintain a strictly transparent operation. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
– Data Protection
– General Website Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Personal Information
In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, or to provide a subscription. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of products and services under our brands, where you have explicitly elected to receive this. We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details in order to process your enquiry/order and/or maintain your account and/or for research purposes.
Keeping In Touch With You
We may use your details to send you further information on our branded products and services, to keep you up-to-date on goods, services and promotional offers you may be interested in or for research purposes.
If you prefer not to receive such information or be a part of such research at any time, please let us know by contacting us quoting your full name, address and postcode and we will put you on our exclusion list. Please remember to include your name, address and postcode along with any account number or correspondence reference you may have.
Please note writing to this address (or the email address) will not unsubscribe you from receiving email newsletters. If you have registered to receive email newsletters, you can remove your email address from the list at any time by using the links provided in the emails that are sent to you.
Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that Aotearoa Insurance Ltd, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users of this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas of this website are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers or anyone else officially connected to this website.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website (including, but not limited to, pricing, product description, quantity and availability) without warning at any time.
4) All information, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, borrowed, hired, leant, linked to, distributed, broadcast or used without express permission. All Rights Reserved.
5) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to third parties (whether expressly specified or not) shall remain the property and copyright of the owning entity.